Kathleen and Besty are co-authors of the book Second Blooming for Women: Growing a Life that Matters after Fifty. They are frequent guest speakers for national teleseminars, radio, televisions, and in-person events. They teach Second Blooming classes in community colleges and hold workshops throughout the country. They strive to inspire women over 50 to plan a meaningful future one clear step at a time.
Areas of Expertise
Using the Second Blooming for Women format, Betsy and Kathleen provide workshops and presentations to guide women who:
- want to stop feeling invisible in a youth-oriented culture.
- are asking themselves, How do I make my life matter?
- are motivated to change direction in life.
- wish to take advantage of women’s historic opportunity for a Second Blooming.
- want to know their role as part of a transitional generation.
- aspire to create a meaningful, fulfilling future.
Work with Betsy and Kathleen
Women leave Kathleen and Betsy’s sessions feeling energized, confident, and ready to answer the question: “What do I want to do with the rest of my life?” Get started today by: