Kathleen Logan and Betsy Smith inspire women over fifty to live a life that matters. Co-authors of the award winning book Second Blooming for Women, these active speakers are both known for their informative yet engaging and entertaining style. Most importantly, they are cheerfully living lives that matter in their own Second Blooming and are excited about helping other women bloom, as well.
Kathleen and Betsy have been guest speakers on national teleseminars and featured on radio, television, and print media. They teach Second Blooming classes and workshops for women for various organizations throughout the country. Their client list includes:
- American Business Women’s Association (ABWA) chapters, FL
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Atlanta
- Veranda, The Villas, and Westminster Village Retirement Centers, FL
- Corpus Christi Athletic Club, TX
- Fourth Presbyterian Church, Chicago
- Koelbel Public Library, Denver
- University of West Florida
Some of the most requested topics include:
- Second Blooming for Women: Growing Life that Matters after Fifty
- Don’t Grow Old, Grow Bold!
- Serving the Community: Finding Your Niche
- Love Your Life after Fifty!
Schedule a Speaker
Please contact us or fill out the form below to schedule a presentation, workshop or training session. In the meantime, help your group get started on its transformation by ordering our book for women over 50.